Complying with complex requirements from different regulators is challenging, confusing and time-consuming but mandatory. Differing by country, these regulations govern a wide range of activities, including financial accounting practices, reporting transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and even executive compensation.
Don’t learn by trial and error. Work with ITI because we have a proven track record to get the job done right. We manage complex regulatory requirements across multiple countries and standards while maintaining storage, backup and the security and integrity of data.
- Faster time-to-market
- Data quality/reconciliation through automated Know-Your-Customer processes
- Tools to meet complex Anti-Money Laundering compliance challenges
- Enterprise customer and account compliance data migration
- Global development with local implementation
- Event-triggered reviews and investigation alerts
- Customer risk profiling, scoring and rating with continuous and on-going monitoring
- Scalable across all international boundaries
- Intercontinental customer traceability
- Automated case management
- Compliance metrics
- Customer/account reconciliation reports
Risk & Regulatory
Risk & Regulatory
With the increasing complexity of regulations and continued convergence of issues, we offer a Risk & Regulatory Reporting solution that has a multitude of high-profile, financial services implementations to our credit.
Our standardized approach and infrastructure addresses the key challenge of overcoming fragmented and highly manual local regulatory requirements.
- Regulatory-rules engine to manage global and local regulatory reporting rules
- Robust engine that applies risk calculation rules against transactional market data
- Enterprise-wide solution managing basic-to-complex rules specific to each region’s regulatory requirements
- User-friendly interface for business analyst to easily define local regulatory rules
- “Drill Down” report capability on detailed supporting risk data
- Automated report generation and delivery
- Accurate analysis, investigation and remediation
When global regulatory reform agenda first challenged financial institutions to implement significant Finance infrastructure changes, we were there every step of the way. Our Finance solution adheres to the evolving demands of multiple regulatory organizations and internal Compliance, Risk & Finance needs, serving as the central backbone for financial and accounting data.
- Integrates and reconciles with centralized contracts, positions and reference data
- Metadata driven Common Data Acquisition tool that enables rapid onboarding of incoming Journal feeds
- Central operating sub ledger and general ledger with multi-country support
- Transparent flow of financial data
- Financial Adjustment Entry Module to process real-time correction + adjustment capability
- Accurate and efficient month-end financial close processes
- Data traceability and “Drill Down” capability from bank’s legal vehicle/country level to a transaction, journal and contract level
- Journal to Balance Consolidation for high-volume transaction
- Standardized and centralized accounting practices including posting, revaluation, translation, ADB calculations, year end close, month end close, mid year close, tax calculations, financial remaps
Reference data management projects can become an overwhelming undertaking to improve data quality. Luckily, we have experience in delivering large-scale data integration environments for Fortune 50 banks and institutions. Our new methodologies, technology and tools support effective acquisition, cleansing, storage and distribution of global reference data, both to specific line-of-business systems and across your enterprise.
- Integration of multiple reference data feeds consolidated to ensure golden copy for all data attributes via extensible architecture
- In-depth knowledge of financial domain reference data including capital markets, consumer banking, corporate finance and compliance data
- Real-time integration and distribution of master data with robust data integrity processes and procedures for application consumption
- Automates setup and maintenance of golden reference data leveraging the external and internal providers
- Assurance of transparent field-level hierarchies used to determine the ultimate golden source for each data attribute
- Supports a variety of state-of-the-art web interfaces for data browsing, maintenance and metadata driven model to view and manage master reference data through the operational workstation
In a world of decreasing size and rapidly increasing technological development, the financial sector needs to keep up at the same pace. Offering real-time payments can increase banking convenience and help consumers better manage their financial lives. And the race toward real-time financial services involves a wide array of stakeholders and possibilities, ranging from common standardization to re-engineering underlying processes and protocols through blockchain technology.
- Instantly authorize and settle transactions in outbound foreign money transfer users, account-to-account transfer users, person-to-person payment users and online bill payers
- Integration platform that reads SWIFT and ISO 20022 real-time payments message processing
- Metadata driven customizable for each client’s message
- Generates secure industrial strength, real-time payments delivery
BCBS 239 mandate was introduced by Basel to ensure banks have risk data aggregation and reporting procedures in place to reduce risk in the markets. Meeting these requirements is not optional. Banks are required to trace data to their original sources in a way that is auditable at any step of the process. The complexity is due to the number of intermediate calculations, databases systems, spreadsheets, and multiple departments handling the data. Manually tracing this data lineage is arduous, time-consuming and prone to error, resulting with fines and other sanctions.
Our BCBS 239 accelerator is a robust set of frameworks that seamlessly aggregates, reconciles and delivers the data in any format required by regulators. We deliver a strategic, enterprise-wide approach to the way your data is handled in:
- Regulatory Reporting
We deliver completeness, timeliness, transparency, accuracy and integrity.