Locations Warren, NJ
Functions Consulting, Finance, Information Technology, Project Management
Industries Healthcare, Financial Services, Management Consulting, Information Technology and Services
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience in SDLC waterfall and agile methodologies, developing business and functional requirements as part of a business analyst role
- Interview the business community to determine requirements and document those for mapping and validating data as part of the data collection, transformation and building centralized repositories
- Create Business Requirement Documents (BRD) and Functional Requirement Documents (FRD)
- Interpret data from multiple sources and research with business to determine various data points for implementation based on the requirements
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for individual business processes and various assigned areas
- Document gaps identified for detailed coverage analysis and co-relations across various datasets
- Perform analysis on datasets to determine their quality, coverage, complexity
- Communicate business concepts and expected functional behavior to developers
- Create comprehensive Use Cases; create and execute Test Cases.
ITI is an industry-leading information and data management solutions firm with business-driven technology designed for the world’s largest banks, financial services and healthcare companies. Headquartered in One World Trade Center at the heart of New York City’s Financial District, ITI has over 300 employees across 10 branch and satellite offices in key global, financial services markets including London, Singapore, Mexico and Australia.
Send resume to ITI Data, One World Trade Center 83E, New York, NY 10007 or email to [email protected].