Locations Wilton, CT; Warren, NJ
Functions Consulting, Healthcare, Finance, Information Technology, Project Management, Program Management
Industries Information Technology and Services, Healthcare, Capital Markets, Investment Banking, Alternative Investments, Financial Services, Management Consulting
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- 10+ years program/project management experience
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Project and PowerPoint
- 2-10+ years of experience in Program Management
The Program Manager will be responsible for driving high enterprise client satisfaction with a number of large and strategic corporate clients. The candidate will maintain pre-existing relationships within a specific account and end users and build a strong relationship with the enterprise client as their main contact. This role requires the ability to coordinate resources to resolve complex problems and provide answers to detailed customer configuration questions.
- Lead or participate in cross functional teams on process improvement to benefit customers
- Perform Project Management activities for key projects including planning, resourcing, status and risk management, and client communications
- Identify opportunities to improve in its ability to service, support, manage and communicate with its customers and communicate those opportunities in an effective and prioritized way
- Work collaboratively with all teams and stakeholders to help the customer achieve its goals
- Engage internally and externally; and align tasks necessary to implement the divisional and channel specific strategies
- Target and develop account base breadth and depth goals; weekly observation of pipeline trends with corrective actions and reporting; managing forecast accuracy and reaching consensus with Product Management
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with new and existing customers; responsible for the execution of enterprise client’s needs and requirements based on discussions
- Build relationships with customers to become a trusted advisor to ensure successful adoption of existing purchases
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff
- Deliver weekly call report including customer issues, market information, and customer key request; continuous management and tracking of customer data
- Meet regularly with strategic clients and participate in their quarterly executive business reviews, to ensure both companies are aligned on strategic and tactical objectives; sit at customer location
ITI is an industry-leading information and data management solutions firm with business-driven technology designed for the world’s largest banks, financial services and healthcare companies. Headquartered in One World Trade Center at the heart of New York City’s Financial District, ITI has over 300 employees across 10 branch and satellite offices in key global, financial services markets including London, Singapore, Mexico and Australia.
Send resume to ITI Data, One World Trade Center 83E, New York, NY 10007 or email to [email protected].