SR ETL DEVELOPER – AB INITIO (U.S.)
Locations New York, NY; Jersey City, NJ; Warren, NJ; Franklin Lakes, NJ; Wilton, CT; Tampa, FL; Fort Lauderdale, FL; Charlotte, NC
Primary position is in New York. Relocation to other parts of the U.S. may be available. Relocation assistance will be provided if relocation is required.
Functions Consulting, Finance, Information Technology, Project Management
Industries Capital Markets, Investment Banking, Alternative Investments, Financial Services, Management Consulting, Information Technology and Services, Healthcare
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree, or its equivalent, in computer science, engineering (all branches) or a related field + 5 years of experience
- Or Master’s Degree, or its equivalent, in computer science, engineering (all branches) or in a related field
- Or foreign degree equivalency accepted
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Financial services and healthcare industry experience preferred
Preferred knowledge of Ab Initio CO>OP 3.2.x, EME 3.2.x, Express>It 3.2.x, Oracle 11G R2, Linux 2.6.18X86, SQL Developer, AutoSys, Teradata and Microsoft Office
The Senior ETL Ab Initio Developer is focused on building the next generation of global financial data systems to support our clients’ front office, middle office processes and back office risk, finance, compliance reporting, KYC, regulatory reporting and capital markets and banking needs. Our technologists work as a part of our technology delivery and consulting practice. Our developers work on high profile projects with both Business Analysts and prospective Application Managers in order to gather requirements, perform implementations and guide production rollouts while creating highly optimized batch and real-time applications and ensuring the overall success of their programs.
- Serve as Project Lead
- Analyze and document the current state security ad pricing market data systems requirements
- Interact with business analysts and prospective application managers to gather requirements, perform implementations and guide production rollouts while creating highly optimized batch & real-time applications and ensuring the overall success of their programs
- Conduct data warehousing dimensional design patterns and fundamentals and demonstrate experience in leveraging various Ab Initio components to develop complex batch and continuous graphs
- Conduct database programming, performance tuning, relational model analysis and data migration
- Interface with L1 & L2 support teams to define operational processes and procedures
- Ensure Ab Initio code base is appropriately engineered to maintain current functionality and development that adheres to performance optimization, interoperability standards and requirements, and compliance with client IT governance policies
- Provide technical design documents, use cases, test cases and write user manuals for various projects
- Conduct bug fixing, code reviews, and unit, functional and integration testing
- Act as a liaison to clients on highly technical and complex requests and serve as a technical advisor to other junior team members
- Provide input, support and review estimates
ITI is an industry-leading information and data management solutions firm with business-driven technology designed for the world’s largest banks, financial services and healthcare companies. Headquartered in One World Trade Center at the heart of New York City’s Financial District, ITI has over 300 employees across 10 branch and satellite offices in key global, financial services markets including London, Singapore, Mexico and Australia.
Send resume to ITI Data, One World Trade Center 83E, New York, NY 10007 or email to [email protected].