ETL ARCHITECT – AB INITIO
Locations New York, NY; Jersey City, NJ; Warren, NJ; Franklin Lakes, NJ; Wilton, CT; Tampa, FL; Fort Lauderdale, FL; Charlotte, NC; Chennai, India; Pune, India; Hyderabad, India; London, UK; Sydney, AU; Melbourne, AU
Functions Consulting, Finance, Information Technology, Project Management
Industries Healthcare, Financial Services, Management Consulting, Information Technology and Services
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in computer science, engineering (all branches), math or a related field
- 10-15 years of hands-on application development experience using Ab Initio
- Excellent verbal communication skills
Preferred knowledge of Ab Initio CO>OP 3.2.x, EME 3.2.x, Express>It 3.2.x, Metadata Hub 3.2.x, Continuous>Flows 3.2.x, Oracle, Teradata, Linux, SQL Developer, AutoSys, and Microsoft Office.
The ETL Architect is focused on building the next generation of global financial systems to support healthcare benefits, healthcare payments, finance, compliance reporting, KYC, Regulatory reporting, and capital markets and payments, credit risk, market risk, banking needs. Our technologists work as a part of our technology delivery and consulting practice. Our architects work on high profile projects with both Business Analysts and prospective Application Managers in order to gather requirements, perform implementations and guide production rollouts while creating highly optimized batch and real-time applications and ensuring the overall success of their programs.
- Set or enforce ETL standards and architecture for the project
- Select appropriate ETL tools and techniques
- Ensure that the ETL requirements are adequately understood and documented
- Design the ETL application architecture based on the documented requirements
- Assist in the development of the ETL application and lead the Data Acquisition development team
- Perform QA functions for the ETL application; ensure that system and integration test plans are developed and executed
- Analyze and document the current state systems requirements
- Interact with Business Analysts and prospective Application Managers in order to gather requirements, performs implementations and guides production rollouts while creating highly optimized batch and real-time applications and ensuring the overall success of their programs
- Conduct data warehousing dimensional design patterns and fundamentals and demonstrates experience in leveraging various Ab Initio components to develop complex batch and continuous graphs
- Conduct database programming, performance tuning, relational model analysis and data migration
- Research and validation of entity data using appropriate internal and external data sources; entity data includes legal name verification, address, nature of business and ownership.
- Interface with L1 & L2 support teams to define operational processes and procedures
- Ensure Ab Initio code base is appropriately engineered to maintain current functionality and development adheres to performance optimization, interoperability standards and requirements, and compliance with client IT governance policies
- Provide technical design documents, Use Cases, test cases and write User Manuals for various projects
- Conduct bug fixing, code reviews, and unit, functional and integration testing
- Act as liaison to clients on highly technical and complex requests and serves as a technical advisor to other junior team members
- Provide input, support and review project estimates
ITI is an industry-leading information and data management solutions firm with business-driven technology designed for the world’s largest banks, financial services and healthcare companies. Headquartered in One World Trade Center at the heart of New York City’s Financial District, ITI has over 300 employees across 10 branch and satellite offices in key global, financial services markets including London, Singapore, Mexico and Australia.
Send resume to ITI Data, One World Trade Center 46C, New York, NY 10007 or email to [email protected].