ETL DEVELOPER – AB INITIO
Locations New York, NY; Jersey City, NJ; Warren, NJ; Franklin Lakes, NJ; Wilton, CT; Tampa, FL; Fort Lauderdale, FL; Charlotte, NC; Chennai, India; Pune, India; Hyderabad, India; London, UK; Sydney, AU; Melbourne, AU
Functions Consulting, Finance, Information Technology, Data Integration, Systems Analysis and Design
Industries Healthcare, Financial Services, Information Technology and Services
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4+ years of experience
- 4-6 years of hands-on application development experience using Ab Initio
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Capital market and banking industry experience preferred
Preferred knowledge of Ab Initio Co>Op 3.2.x, EME 3.2.x, Express>It 3.2.x, Metadata Hub 3.2.x, Continuous>Flows 3.2.x, Oracle, Teradata, Linux, SQL Developer, AutoSys, and Microsoft Office.
The ETL Ab Initio Developer is focused on building the next generation of global financial data systems to support our clients’ front office, middle office processes and back office risk, finance, compliance reporting, KYC, regulatory reporting and capital markets and banking needs. Our technologists work as a part of our technology delivery and consulting practice. Our developers work on high profile projects with both Business Analysts and prospective Application Managers in order to gather requirements, perform implementations and guide production rollouts while creating highly optimized batch and real-time applications and ensuring the overall success of their programs.
- Develop, unit test and deploy Ab Initio components and miscellaneous technical components
- Ensure Ab Initio code base is appropriately engineered to maintain current functionality and development adheres to performance optimization, interoperability standards and requirements, and compliance with client IT governance policies
- Conduct database programming, performance tuning, relational model analysis and data migration
- Execute appropriate changes and recheck the program to ensure that the desired results are produced
- Prepare trial runs of programs and software applications to confirm that the desired information and instructions are produced
- Contribute to the technical design documents, Use Cases, test cases and User Manuals for various projects
- Conduct bug fixing, code reviews, and unit, functional and integration testing
- Using workflow charts and diagrams, write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs
- Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements
- Consult with and assist engineering and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and execute changes
- Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions and insert comments in the coded instructions
- Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer
- Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language
ITI is an industry-leading information and data management solutions firm with business-driven technology designed for the world’s largest banks, financial services and healthcare companies. Headquartered in One World Trade Center at the heart of New York City’s Financial District, ITI has over 300 employees across 10 branch and satellite offices in key global, financial services markets including London, Singapore, Mexico and Australia.
Send resume to ITI Data, One World Trade Center 46C, New York, NY 10007 or email to [email protected].